Monday, December 5, 2011

Frost and Mint

Hello!


I am sure that everyone has heard of, or is currently on par with the Beachmint company: Jewelmint, Stylemint, Beautymint, and newly added: Shoemint. If you are unfamiliar with the the companies, I will write a brief description. Beachmint is an exclusive online subscription website  that now specializes in jewelry, shoes, beauty and shirts.
  • Jewelmint got started by actress Kate Bosworth and her stylist Cher Coulter. The website has exclusive jewelry that are picked based on your "style test" and cost 1 credit each, which is equivalent to $29.99. Every month, new jewelry will be recommended in your "showroom" but you can always click, "show me more" to see other pieces that almost made it into the showroom but did not. $29.99 a bit pricey for every month, so you can always "skip" a month if you do not want to buy a jewelry for that month, or if the pieces are not up to your standards. There are no hidden fees, and skipping is really easy.
  • Stylemint was started in partnership with Mary Kate and Ashley Olsen. I have not ordered anything from this yet, so I do not know much about this. Mary Kate and Ashley, however, have other clothing lines that I do know, and love, so I am sure the materials and style of the shirts are not in question.
  • Beatymint was launched by actress Jessica Simpson and skincare expert, Nerida Jo. They offer exclusive monthly skin-care product concentrating in anti-aging technology with natural sciences. I, again, have not ordered anything from this, so I cannot put my inputs into their products. I know Michelle Phan, the youtube beauty guru also has an exclusive online subscription beauty website as well for $10, which I believe is cheaper than Beautymint, but I have not ordered anything from that website as well.
  • Shoemint was started by style icon Rachel Bilson, her stylist Nicole Chavez in collaboration with Steven Madden. All the shoes on Shoemint are $79.99, but you can also "skip" a month if you do not want to participate that month. The company has not officially launched yet so their collection is limited as of right now (12/5/2011). I have just recently ordered a pair of "Jolly" in Taupe, and with the discount code I received from Jewelmint, the shoes came out to be $55 after tax, which is a good deal. I am a little concern that all the shoes are a little bit too high of a heel, but I cannot say anything for certain until I try on the shoes. it was very helpful that in  the description box, "size runs smaller" was mentioned or else the shoes I ordered would not have fit. I am super excited about this company over the other three, but that might be because I love shoes more than makeup, clothes, and jewelry. 
I will now post up the photos of the items I ordered at Jewelmint. I got the New Heights Bracelet, and the Ornamint Mystery Grab bag which contained the Desert Rose necklace and the Lady Noirs ring. I was not super excited about any of the items in person, but other, I'm sure would have.




The order of the photos are: The Lady Noirs Ring, Desert Rose Necklace, and the New Heights bracelet. I also have coupons codes that you are able to use if you are interested.

  • BOGO 20% - HOLLY 20
  • B2G2 40% - SNOW40
  • B3G3 60% - FROSTY60

No comments:

Post a Comment