Wednesday, December 7, 2011

Splurge ?

I love shoes, and I have to admit I have a spending problem. With college increasing tuition, however, I cannot afford expensive shoes. I'm constantly working, but I never have money left over. With deep concentration and a good look at my closet, I figured out the problem: designer shoes. I have just recently graduated from the flats, and kitten heels to the big boys heels, which opened a world of a difference in terms of style and shoes. There are just more high heels, than 1 and 1.5 inchers. I love my heels, all of them, except for one. I regret , regret, REGRET buying the used Christian Louboutin heels off ebay. They are gorgeous, but they do not fit. I tried insoles, cushions, but with the previous owner breaking in the heels for me, my feet could not fill the shoes. Since it is an ebay buy, and IT is used, I cannot return them. I still try to wear them, but it is hard to walk with my feet flying out. I should have measured one of my trusty insoles before I bought those shoes, but they were so beautiful I could not pass up - bad Mistake.  Also I decided no never buy used Christian Louboutin again, because I could buy new shoes in other brands that are almost the same in quality, and style. My Ann Taylor Perfect Pumps in a color similar to Taupe were 50% when I purchased them, and I am in LOVE with them. A youtube guru I follow - Jean from extrapetite did an amazing comparison between the two, and I have to admit, Christian Louboutin are not worth it unless you have disposable income. As a student, I will have to pass up on them until later.

I cannot do a comparison between the two shoes because the Christian Louboutin I purchased are suede while my Perfect Pumps are patent leather. I will show a picture of both, and possibly other pumps that I am in love with that were a fraction of the price of those CL.


No comments:

Post a Comment